Computer slow - HJT Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Well my computer has been ultra slow for the past two or three days, so I did spyware scans, virus scan, defragment, used TuneUp to clean out my computer, restarted. But it's still really slow. So I don't know if there's something hidden I can't find.

Here's my HJT log, I hope someone can see something.

Hi,

You are running an outdated version of HijackThis.
You can obtain the latest version from the link in my signature.

In any case, have hijackthis fix these two entries:
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - WRLogonNTF.dll (file missing)

Please visit this link http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Click the Browse... button and navigate to the following file:
C:\Program.exe
Click Open

Please let me know the results.

May I recommend that you go through our Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions[/color] and follow the steps given.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of Akai only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

There was no "Program.exe" under C:/

And here is the new HJT log, thanks for helping so far, and I don't use AVG anymore (so I can't post a log, it started crashing my computer once).

You`re still running an outdated version of HijackThis.

Unless, you post the requested logfiles, we can`t help you effectively. This includes the AVG Antispyware log.

Have HJT fix the following.

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local

O1 - Hosts: 87.117.202.117 nprotect.roseonlinegame.com

O16 - DPF: {0CBF7EDC-17EC-442C-8AE9-5E804707B6CA} (NeffyClient Class) - http://dist.cdnetworks.co.jp/cdndist/neffy/Neffy.cab

O16 - DPF: {D0FD5E32-CABD-4A6E-BD0F-94ACE89CCE03} (HGPluginJP23 Class) - http://down.hangame.co.jp/jp/dist/hgstart/HGPluginJP23.cab

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Post the requested logfiles.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Akai only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Upgraded to the newest HJT, and fixed what you told me, here is the log.

I downloaded AVG rootkit and it found no rootkits, so that's good.

Also, the AVG antispyware is scanning right now.

Your HJT log is clean. However, unless the Flashget programme you have is the paid for version, it is known to put adware onto your system. See HERE.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Akai only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back