Computer slowly deteriorating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am familiar with the 8 steps and theyve helped me before but over the past month or so my computer has been having some major problems. aim, microsoft office, itunes, and java, along with some others all have error messages on startup. i dont know if this is due to viruses or from accidentally removing something that they need. ive attached a hjt log. thanks for your help!

Where are the other 2 logs? Hijackthis shows nasties:
"Fix" these:
O20 - Winlogon Notify: opnklmjb - opnklmJB.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ssqphedd - ssqPhedD.dll (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: tuvWNGAp - tuvWNGAp.dll (file missing)
O1 - Hosts: 91.212.65.122 browser-security.microsoft.com
O1 - Hosts: 91.212.65.122 antiwareprotect.com
O1 - Hosts: 91.212.65.122 www.antiwareprotect.com
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=localhost:7171
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local;<local>
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\WINDOWS\system32\winuid.dll

Run the ESET On-Line Scanner:
Eset Scanner

Report what you find

Surfking, if you're familiar with the steps, then you should know we need you to run al three of the cleaning programs and include logs for all 3 of them.

HJT will not remove the 020 entries>>Tmagic take note.

We will need to reset the Host files, but I'd like you to run all 3 programs first.

No, the LSPFix is for the Winsock entries 010. We use Combofix or SDFix for some of the 020 entries- but it also depends on what they are. Specific malware can show up in the AppInit entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back