Computer stops working and display a blue screen

Hello,

My computer was working fine and suddenly stopped working and showing a blue screen randomly. I have installed a PCI 5.1 sound card with its original drivers. I used the computer the first day without a problem and after the second day I havent been able to use it anymore because it shuts down every 10 15 mins.

Can you please tell me what to do?

Thank you

Have you tried removing the sound card? To see if maybe this might be the problem. Also check all your connections inside the computer . To make sure nothing was jar loose . When you installed the card.

Thank you for your answer.

I have checked all the connections and they are ok, I haven't removed the card. If I remove the card and that is the problem will that be fixable or will I have to get a new card?

It possible the card is bad. You may have to replace it. See if the computers boots normal. With out the card. If the computer dose. Then the card maybe bad. If the card is bad you will have to get a new one. Also you can try booting without the card. If the computer works fine. Try putting the sound card in a different PCIE slot. To rule out a IRQ conflict.

Back