Computer stuck on blue hp splash screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an hp pavilion a520n from one of my buddy's but it dont work it's stuck on a blue hp splash screen and it has the F1 F10 it wont load windows can i format the pc to just run a fresh install of windows xp pro without getting the hp screen. Thanks in advance

you should be able to do a fresh install but that wont promise you success, why did he give it to you anyway, because it didnt work? Did you ask him why it didnt work at all.

probably has bad drivers or some kind of hardware error. Also could be a corrupted disk.
First thing to do is test your ram with memtest 86+
I would also attempt to format and reinstall windows from scratch.

In the future title your threads more descriptively. We have far too many "I need help" threads.

ok so i tested the ram it's fine i also formated the hdd and re-installed windows but i still get the same blue hp screen should i just get a new hdd would this solve the problem?

thanks for the reply

You're Reply's To My Questions !!!!!

They Realy Didn't Help Me Out At All And To The Last Response I That I Got You're Such A Tool I Bought A New Hdd Installed A Fresh Copy Of Windows On It And It Works Just Fine So Thanks For The Bs......!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back