Computer suddenly dropped game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfleader

I have Final Fantasy Dawn of souls on my computer and i was playing something else, then when i got bored with that game i went to file, open rom, and then i looked but the game was't there. i went to the folder and it was there but for somereason my emulator Virutral Boy Advance will not show me the game. does anyone here know why?

lost game

Not sure WHY... but you might try a search for *.iso (or img) to find the image file.
The only thing I can think of (do you have virtual drives?) is if mounting the new image (iso,img) dismounted the old one, but it should still be somewhere on your computer.

Wolfleader, downloading (and owning) roms is piracy, and we here at Techspot do not support piracy. While this is true, I will also tell you that the problem appears to be the program (emulator) Virtual Boy Advance, as it may either be having a bug, or possibly corrupted the file. Go to the file and check the filetype, and if it's not still in .rar or whatever the program uses, then rename it accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back