Computer surround adapter?

By Mebgary
Jun 6, 2006
  1. Is there any way I can adapt my Altec computer surroundsound speakers (S/PDIF input) for use with my 32" Sanyo stereo TV? It has an S-video connector, standard R/L/V RCA ins and outs. Not sure if it has a earphone jack...
  2. Rik

    Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

    Nope, unless there is such a thing as a s/pdif adapter, which i doubt.
  3. N3051M

    N3051M TS Evangelist Posts: 2,115

    spdif adaptor to rca.. maybe through a decoder since one is analogue and the other digital... that should be clue enough
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...