Computer turns off, screen does not work

IMissMyPC

Hi guys. For like a week ago, me and my friends bought a game on steam called Dungeon Defenders. Then we was talking on skype, having an awesome time. But suddenly my screen just turned black. And the last half second of the word my fra said, got repeated in my headset. And it played the word 100 times per second. And i think my pc turns off too, but it immideately restarts, so i really dont notice it. And then nothing happends, the only thing i can do is to turn off my pc. And now when i try to turn it on (The lights works, and the fan's start) the screen just turn black, and nothing happends.

I haven't tried to clean it yet. Cause i dont really think its the problem. Help me :confused:

My big brother said i should update my GFX or something like that (How should i update it, if i cant see anything im doing on the pc ?) with this: I can't set the link in. The site does not allows me too it. But just ask, and i will send it. I need some help

Im really sorry for the bad English it can be hard to understand. Thanks in advance.

What are the computers specs? If you don't know what specs mean, look at my system specs in the upper right hand corner of this post and give me your specs

What are the computers specs? If you don't know what specs mean, look at my system specs in the upper right hand corner of this post and give me your specs

Where can I find my computer specs when I can't turn it on. Can I find it inside the computer case`?

Outside the case there should be a Like Dell, HP or Sony. There should be a model number or serial number or service tag number. This is a desktop computer or laptop?

Where can i find them ? It's powered by Raidmax. It's called Sagitta
But the numbers and the models I dont know where i cant fint them

What country are you in? This may be a power supply problem. Is there someone close to you that can help you with this?

I dont think it can be the power supply. Im using my sisters Computer right now. And nothings wrong with it. I live in Denmark,

No, Sagitta powered by RAidmax is mine. It's not working. Im using my sisters and it's not having any power issues.

Back