Computer world : What the heck is happening?

DragonMaster

Apple : ( turns Intel : ( , and Microsoft : ( turns AMD : ) (Since Athlon64 and better performing CPUs) instead of Intel and PowerPC : ) for Xbox 360.

Sony( :( ) : AMD, Linux( :) )
I don't like Sony : Low end products are crap for a high price.

Samsung( :) ) : Intel, Microsoft( :( )
Samsung : Low end products are better than most others for the same price.

Why I don't like Intel, Microsoft and Creative, they're monopolies offering not-so-good products. Their products were and are high priced and (were) using older technologies, etc. than competitors, when there were still some. Before the SBLive went on the market, there were still good cards on the market, but 4 channels, EAX and monopoly crushed them all. Midi rules on Yamaha XG, but the best XG product Yamaha produced is an XG MIDI studio for Win95 on an ISA card. I DO use Creative cards, because they're the only one you can buy : ( . I DO use Microsoft Windows, because games only run on this, I've never been able to play a game on WINE. At least, for processors, There is STILL someone able to compete. I don't use Intel, because there's AMD : )

Note that I have also personal experience with Intel/440BX that makes me hate them, while I never got a problem with AMD/VIA. Stability talking : I lost so much not-still-saved data with Intels,
I don't tell that my K6-2 400 is faster than a PII 350,
but I DO tell that my 512MVB RAM XP2000 runs faster than a P4 2GHz
and a 256 MB RAM 1.8GHz 64bit PowerPC (since MacOS sucks too much power and RAM to give transparency and the like SFXs to the dock and programs)

There are other things like this happening but they don't come in my mind for now. Oh, Microsoft with HD-DVD(Toshiba is M$ brainwashed) and BluRay(Sony likes Linux, Microsoft is going against them for sure). Now I like Sanyo, they're both sides at the times.

Computer world itself is happening. It is just how things are - crap. And it has never been any different - SNAFU

Actually this is how the whole world works - being s****y. The easiest solution is to carefully find your way around and try not to step in the biggest turds.

And be very careful hating/loving companies with passion. A single product line overhaul can change everything making you look like a dork with outdated beliefs.

Welcome to 1979

And 1983

And 1989

And 1992

And 1997

And 1999

And 2001

And 2004

the end

it's all part of the corporate/political cycle:

1. trick the people
2. screw the people