Conflict between logitec z-5500 and creative audigy2 for laptop??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought logitech z-5500 5.1 for my laptop and of course along with a creative audigy 2 to complement it. Although i can hear the difference if i use my creative audigy or not, its not really much of a difference, or maybe i am going deaf. I went to do a test check on my logitech z-5500 and all the speakers seems to be working fine (this includes all the connection as well). Next i install my creative audigy 2 preparing myself to be blowen away by the major sound difference, but ....to my disappointment, i dont really hear a major difference. After the installation, i went to test the speakers from the creative audigy 2 program and only my front left and front right speaker are working .... If anyone have the same problem before or know how to solve it, i will be more than grateful. Actually I was thinking if the cable given by creative is defective or not but i am not able to test it out yet and its kinda unlikely as well.

Have you plugged in ALL the sound cables? 5.1 surround systems require 3 output cables.

Yes ! As i have said, i plug all the cables correctly. Green to green , black to black and orange to orange. The issue here is that many people seem to have the same problem. Pluggin out the black and orange while the green is still plugged in , logically should have a change in the sound quality, but apparently, it sounded the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back