Confused on what to buy, HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time i am posting a message on a forum , i can't make up my mind, i wonder if you guys could help me out, thanx guys.

you see i am a hardcore gamer, i have all the famous F.P.S games(halflife,quake 3,counter strike,halo, unreal II,unreal tournament 2004 etc), but now i want to
play ,half life 2, doom 3, far cry, but the problem is that i dont know if my system meets the game specs.

my system specs- P4 - 1.9 Ghz, gigabyte GA-8LD533, intel 845 chipset,onboard VGA 64 MB shared, onboard sound, 512 DDR RAM, no AGP slot, PCI slots(not PCI E)

now the thing is that , i don't know what to buy the motherboard or a graphics card,
if a motherboard which one, and if graphic card what type 128-256 RAM(PCI or AGP) and
,or if both than which ones, :confused:

please be reasonable guys with the price and quality of the products that you'll recommend me , thanx guys.

i really appreciate that, hope you'll reply soon(hopefully before new year) . and merry christmas.

:hotbounce

Thanks dude :grinthumb

I really appreciate your feedback !

But you know what , the link that you provided to me only ships the products in
USA, since i am in INDIA , i will have to look for a vendor in india or look for a website which can ship their products in india(unless you know some good sites that can do that)

but i really really appreciate your feedback,
Thanks man, Merry christmas :D

Sorry about that. Those cards are available world wide from different brands. There should be a company in Europe you can use. Ive dealt with a cmpany called Ebuyer.com. They have offices in America and Britain. I was very happy with their prices and service. Good luck.

Hi there again

for your information, i really appreciate your feedback, i will tr4y the website that you have given to me,till then bye

and once again Merry Christmas & A Happy New Yea :) r

I am not a gamer, but I think you will probably need more RAM as well - the more the better - for serious gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back