Connecting to Xbox live with supanet?

By nol79
Jan 12, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone know how to connect to xbox live when you are using a supanet broadband connection. It is a USB modem so I have to connect it through my computer. ICS is set up properley and I have the proper cable but it wont detect the IP or DNS. When I phoned supanet support they told me they were not allowed to answer questions on this because they did not support xbox live but anyone who managed to connect while using supanet was allowed to do so. This makes it sound as if there is a way to do it but I dont have any idea how. Any help would be most welcome thanks
  2. Boogiebolch

Boogiebolch Newcomer, in training

Xboxlive and Supanet

I am having the same problem. Did you manage to solve it?

Boogie.
  3. nol79

nol79 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Sadly not I tried searching the net for a solution for over a week but eventually gave up and had to return the starter kit to the store hopefuly the will start supporting it in the future
  4. Boogiebolch

Boogiebolch Newcomer, in training

Xbox live + supanet

I have now solved this problem, using the instructions at a site dedicated to Xbox live. I would post the link, but this forum won't allow me to. Go to xbox dot live followed by btinternet then dot co then dot uk and look under 'FAQ'.

Boogie.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.