Connectivity problem

I can't connect to my home wifi network. My laptop cannot even find it. Other devices can connect to it. My laptop connects to other wifi networks fine, so no issues there. My laptop connects fine via ethernet cable fine.

I've been searching everywhere for a solution and haven't managed. Any help would be really appreciated.

Consult your router documentation or Google for it, enter router's IP address numbers in your browser (no need for www) and log in with your security details. Once in the router control panel check the Wi-Fi management settings to ensure that you have SSID turned on. SSID behaves like a beacon allowing your computer to find your network.

SSID is on. Its working with other computers in the house. I checked to make sure. It worked before and suddenly stopped one day. Thanks for the reply. Any other ideas?

Not really, but I've included a link in case you missed something. Maybe your security package is doing too good a job and the firewall is the problem? I wouldn't have thought so but turn it off to see if that makes a difference.

Back