Constant blue screens while playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

marteinn076

last 2 days my computer start acting all wierd when i play games for 1-15mins the game will freeze or blue screen and it keep hapening only while playing games here are blue screens error that i managed to see : AFD.SYS and NTFS.SYS i have very good hardware so i dont know whats happening could it be that i havent cleaned it for a long time and the dust is doing this? or/and my video card has overheated btw i checked the card and all fans are still running but i dont know?. please help me

Both AFD.SYS and NTFS.SYS are essential drivers of your Windows OS but they are too general to help and we really don't have enough information to make a guess as to the cause of your crashes.

A. If you got dust build up then get a can of compressed air and clean out your case. Don't shake the can and don't turn it upside down.

B. Are your crashes occuring at any other time besides gaming? Do the crashes occur playing while online as well as when playing single player games? It might be you need to update your video drivers.

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro (free version) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro. If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

C. Run ChkDsk in your Run box.

D. Run a virus scan/antispyware scan.

* If you try any of these get back to us with the results.

ok now i need some serious help i i uninstalled video driver ,ran my computer in safemod via the msconfig did run the driverremover program removed nvidia went in the other room the get my laptop came back in the room and he computer had rebooted and always bluescreens before i can login to my desktop

thougt i should add 1 of the bluescreens error *** STOP: 0x000000a5 (0x00000011, 0x00000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000. do you know what is happening there was also one saying something about windows shutting down to prevent harm to my comp and the ntfs.sys

found 2 spywares double click and right media done all following you told me to but not clean the computer with compressed air will check now if crashing occurs

i want to thank you Route44 for all of your help that seemed to have worked but i will post here again if something occurs again ^^ thx again and bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back