Constant BOSD's and I just want to know what's wrong

My father had bought a computer not that long ago by TigerDirect, and ever since we got the computer, we have had BOSD's. It's a good gaming Computer, and I think the specs are great, but I can't figure out the problem. Because we've had the problem ever since we got it. The issue that is going on is that when I play games such as MMO's or League of Legends, the game will crash and sometimes BOSD also. I even have problems using Chrome, and sometimes other browsers. It will constantly say "Awh Snap" it's crashed, and when I keep pressing reload and the site finally comes up, it'll freeze for a sec and then BOSD. It's very frustrating and I just want to play without the problems. If this helps any, I was also playing Arma 3 and I was able to play for a sec, but it then BOSD. The BOSD Stop Codes that I often saw were 1A and 19.

The Specs for this computer are:
The Mobo: Z87-G41 PC Mate (mobo is MSi)
GPU: GeForce GTX 760
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: Viper Xtreme 4G (2)
Power Supply: 650W ATX Power Supply

I really just want to know the problem, also, here is the zip to my minidumps from when they really just got constant.

I think it's the RAM, but should we just send it back to Tiger Direct to fix it?

Attachments

• recent BOSD's.zip
    323.9 KB · Views: 1
Get into the bios and check under CPU advanced features. Disable C3/C6 Stepping and any CPU throttling if you can find them. Have you applied all the Windows Updates? Is there a bios update for the MSI motherboard available?

Back