Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and Other BSOD's

NasuChi

Hello everybody, I am here due to some issues I've been having with my Inspiron Mini 1012 (I felt I should add on, I have basic windows 7 32-bit and I have not upgraded from any other OS, it was always as such) where I've been getting a constant BSOD error that says "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and another that gives me no specifically named error, just codes. They both show up at the time I log on, or shortly after. I had thought I fixed the problem by running a few virus scans, but its return. I have heard that IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is caused by a faulty driver alot of the time, but I haven't recently changed any drivers or anything and I have searched through all of my devices, but none of them come out and say that they are corrupt or not working correctly. I do, however, get a couple that say "There are no drivers installed for this device" but when I update them, it says there are no updates available. Other then that, I have run Malwarebytes and McAfee(At different times) and they both came up clean, so I have no idea what to do. I'm not good at this techy stuff, so I cant come up with a solution myself. Help would be greatly appreciated. Please and Thank You~

Attachments

• 072611-81229-01.zip
    136.5 KB · Views: 4
There is a very good chance that you are still infected. Our best advice to you is to go to our Virus and Malware Removal forum and follow the Updated 7 Step sticky.

Do not skip any steps and follow them in the order given. Then on that forum post the required information as instructed.

Good luck.

By the way, there are MUCH better security solutions than McAfee.

Back