Constantly Bad Image errors and blue screens

1. Alright here we go , it's my first time here , I don't got any help searching so, gonna ask here.
    The first problem is that my notebook has recently a Bad Image error when I try to install programs, like if I download in baixaki Advanced SystemCare he tells me that got a bad image.Also I can't install so much things and the cleaners/anti-virus thanks to that, some programs as Fire Fox too, here, let me show you:

It doesn't change the error I think with others , it always say this jscript9.dll , and yeah , I will not make another thread so I think I am able to show all the problems here (I didn't read rules)

Second one , much KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (blue screen) but not frequently, sometimes he freezes and does that , It already maked it constantly when it was starting and I fixed it, I think. I think those problems are related to my HD or motherboard , isn't it?

Third one ,everytime I open chrome he say that he isn't my principal browser and when I click to make it , he doesn't do. Also his image is bugged.

P.S: I don't remember when exactly this error of Bad Image started , I was in the past without it and it suddently appeared ( I know that can appear by I installing something, I was downloading so much in the forums GTA SA Mods )

P.S: I play so much games on that , frequently, War3 Dota , Tibia , GTA and others RPG , but now only War3 Dota.

So, waiting if you can help me :)
  2. TyrionDrakeson

TyrionDrakeson TS Rookie Topic Starter

Sorry I forgot, the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR was already constantly appearing when I start windows. Not expecified that.
  3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

Can you perform a complete Windows install to a factory fresh state?
  4. TyrionDrakeson

TyrionDrakeson TS Rookie Topic Starter

Well I can try that, thank you :)