TechSpot

Constantly Bad Image errors and blue screens

1. Alright here we go , it's my first time here , I don't got any help searching so, gonna ask here.
    The first problem is that my notebook has recently a Bad Image error when I try to install programs, like if I download in baixaki Advanced SystemCare he tells me that got a bad image.Also I can't install so much things and the cleaners/anti-virus thanks to that, some programs as Fire Fox too, here, let me show you:
    [​IMG]

It doesn't change the error I think with others , it always say this jscript9.dll , and yeah , I will not make another thread so I think I am able to show all the problems here (I didn't read rules)

Second one , much KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (blue screen) but not frequently, sometimes he freezes and does that , It already maked it constantly when it was starting and I fixed it, I think. I think those problems are related to my HD or motherboard , isn't it?

Third one ,everytime I open chrome he say that he isn't my principal browser and when I click to make it , he doesn't do. Also his image is bugged.

P.S: I don't remember when exactly this error of Bad Image started , I was in the past without it and it suddently appeared ( I know that can appear by I installing something, I was downloading so much in the forums GTA SA Mods )

P.S: I play so much games on that , frequently, War3 Dota , Tibia , GTA and others RPG , but now only War3 Dota.

So, waiting if you can help me :)

2. TyrionDrakeson

TyrionDrakeson TS Rookie Topic Starter

Sorry I forgot, the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR was already constantly appearing when I start windows. Not expecified that.

3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,922   +167

Can you perform a complete Windows install to a factory fresh state?

4. TyrionDrakeson

TyrionDrakeson TS Rookie Topic Starter

Well I can try that, thank you :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.