Constantly getting a double click with Acrox laser mouse

By fnugen
Feb 15, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an Acrox (model MOP) laser mouse and no matter WHAT I set my mouse options to (right now at slowest possible double click setting) whenever I click the left button, I will almost always end up getting a double click. I will excute files when trying to move them, open pictures when trying to delete,.......you get the picture. I checked their website......but I can't figure out how to actually INSTALL the drivers. I've done tons of drivers, but these ones get me. Anybody have any ideas.......it is REALLY aggravating trying to save when the dropdown menu is opened and closed with one click of the mouse.....takes like 4 tries before the menu will open properly and let me choose a location. AAARRRGHH !!
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,278   +180

Well, regardless of the speed of the double click, if the button is set to double click it will always double click.

Anyway, go to this Acrox site (Click here), download the driver zip file. When you unzip this file, you'll find more zipped files. Select the one for your model and unzip it. Double click on the setup.exe file or open it from Start > Run. It should install then.
  3. fnugen

fnugen Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 131

I already have the latest 5.3 drivers. As for setting the double click, I have no option anywhere that allows me to. The double click setting I was referring to is in control panel mouse options. It's a USB mouse if it makes any difference.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.