Converting VHS to DVD

I have a ClickNConvert software. Today I did convert to DVD however although the picture was great there was no sound. ( I had the plug in into the microphone) then I tried again somehow I managed to get both picture and sound playing on the Sophtware but when I pressed record button it did not do anything! Although the Record button was lighted up! Then I went into my computer Audio device and made some changes and I got the loudest screeching sound which would not stop and finally stopped on its own and rebooted. I went into Troubleshooting and the same thing happened so I am scared to do it again. I will upload one screen shots of the crash explanation if it helps. Would appreciate help as I have too many videos to use one the professional companies.image.jpg

Ok, I can't read upside down too good :) & didn't want to stand on my head or turn my monitor upside down. :)

Any minidumps? Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Back