cool dream

conradguerrero

I had a cool dream this morning and I remember it! It was like a subconscious vision.

Post any dream you had when you are sleeping. I will post mine next.

Here's my dream:

Okay I was on a lawn next to a condo. I start planting coconut trees as I walk along this short cliff face. I am thinking that I am saving the cliff because tree roots help to hold back erosion. There's also some old dead trees along the short cliff.

I near the end of the cliff and as I am planting the last coconut tree, suddenly I lose my footing and fall off of the cliff. I manage to grab onto one of the old dead trees but it's all rotten inside and breaks almost as soon as I grab on to the tree. As I'm falling I feel all these things hitting me.

I land unhurt and realise that I am covered by centipedes. I pull the biggest one off and run to the ocean, being very uncomfortable with the legs of the insects digging into my skin. I lay down on my back in the surf and all of these black fish eat the centipedes off of my clothes. These fish look like 5 to 6 inch barbs. As the fish eat the centipedes one of the fish jumps on to me. I feel relaxed and then ...

dream ends.

just info on the insect in my dream:
In Hawaii, centipedes are fast, long insects with a poisonus bite delivered through two large fangs. It's bite is very painful and leaves a swollen wound.

That is quite original, I must say.

I personally don't remember any dreams I have, and am unsure of why this is, but they just dont' ever come to mind.

Originally posted by poertner_1274
That is quite original, I must say.

I personally don't remember any dreams I have, and am unsure of why this is, but they just dont' ever come to mind.

Ditto...I don't even think I have dreams!

Ok... I'll tell you a little story about a brilliant dream i had about a year ago...

About every 6 months i have this same recurring dream which is out of this world :-
I dream that i'm somewhere outside, be it outside my house, in a field etc. Then i push myself forward and up and i start floating higher and higher, and i start flying around, while everyone on the ground are awestruck. It seems so real.

Anyway i had this same dream about a year ago, but i woke up suddenly and i swear on my son's life that it seemed like my legs fell back on the bed, as if i was actually floating while i was dreaming. Of course i was amazed at this, woke up the wife, and told her, she didn't believe me. But when she turned the light on, all my hair on my head was sticking up like i had been electrocuted, and my bodily hair was all sticking out!:eek:
After a while we all calmed down, and so did all my hair!! And for the next 24 hours whenever i closed my eyes and thought about this dream all my bodily hair stood on end...

Wierd eh??

You should report this to your local X-Files case unit. I'm sure they'd get a kick out of it. In the UK I think it's codenamed "MI7" ;)

Flying, electrical shock...yeah it was the aliens...

Heh not too bad. I love hearing about people's dreams. My fiance teels me about hers all the time, I usually just laugh beacause they are funny. But hearing others real life dreams is a good read.

Back