Cool games for Palm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I like playing yahdice. It is yahtzee.
Another one is Euchre, I am not sure of anything else about it, but it is also a fun way to waste time if you like cards.

How about any gameboy game in the world? Check out the emulators for Palm, fun assured.

I play PocketDoom on my Jornada...It kicks...:grinthumb There's a wealth of new pocket games available.

wow . . . palm gaming is really growing . . . now i all of sudden have a suden urge to get a palm . . . PDA devices are growing pretty fast eh ?!?!?!?

I never replied to this thread before because I haven't used my Palm for a while, I borrowed it to my girlfriend and she's on the US now. Anyway, that I can remember the game I played the most on my palm was Blocks (a tetris clone), that game is a classic, unbeatable, really...

Dopewars was good, but it only lasted for a few days, then I got bored. Same thing goes for most games I downloaded... Chess was good too. When I get my Palm back I will comment on other titles.

Originally posted by truffles
wow . . . palm gaming is really growing . . . now i all of sudden have a suden urge to get a palm . . . PDA devices are growing pretty fast eh ?!?!?!?

Yes, I'd say they are a pretty hand and useful tool. I would seriously invest in getting one if you are serious about it. Otherwise it is a lot of money, and if you aren't serious, it might not be that good of an investment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back