TechSpot

Cool games for Palm?

By ss1
Feb 9, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there any games cool games for the Palm which are free? ;)

ss1.
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Yeah, I like playing yahdice. It is yahtzee.
    Another one is Euchre, I am not sure of anything else about it, but it is also a fun way to waste time if you like cards.
  3. ToRN

ToRN TS Rookie Posts: 189

How about any gameboy game in the world? Check out the emulators for Palm, fun assured.
  4. ss1

ss1 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 106

Ok i'll check out some emulators etc :).

ss1.
  5. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

I play PocketDoom on my Jornada...It kicks...:grinthumb There's a wealth of new pocket games available.
  6. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

Tetris!!! That's what i have in my palmtop!
  7. truffles

truffles TS Rookie Posts: 44

wow . . . palm gaming is really growing . . . now i all of sudden have a suden urge to get a palm . . . PDA devices are growing pretty fast eh ?!?!?!?
  8. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,536   +318

I never replied to this thread before because I haven't used my Palm for a while, I borrowed it to my girlfriend and she's on the US now. Anyway, that I can remember the game I played the most on my palm was Blocks (a tetris clone), that game is a classic, unbeatable, really...

Dopewars was good, but it only lasted for a few days, then I got bored. Same thing goes for most games I downloaded... Chess was good too. When I get my Palm back I will comment on other titles.
  9. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Yes, I'd say they are a pretty hand and useful tool. I would seriously invest in getting one if you are serious about it. Otherwise it is a lot of money, and if you aren't serious, it might not be that good of an investment!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.