TechSpot

Cooler Master launches $100 compact HAF XB case for LAN-goers

By Matthew
Nov 14, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Although we hold the HAF 932 and HAF X with high regard, there's no denying what could be viewed as a major shortcoming: they're massive. Full tower enclosures provide plenty of elbowroom to work with, but they're also a hassle...

Read more

2. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 974   +54

The last paragraph duplicates part of the paragraph. That being said, I find this case kind of silly considering it's pedigree, but at the same time oddly tempted to build something with it... It must be that mild obsession with "small" form factor cases I have. =p

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,093   +86 Staff Member

Sorry about that, I copied the front page intro excerpt into the wrong field on our CMS.

4. Cooler Master must have been reading my mind. I love my HAF 912. It's one of the coolest looking cases. I bought it just to keep young kids away from my computer. :) But seriously, the case looks just as good as the big brother and the smaller size is very welcome for a second computer. Looks like I'll be spending more money on computer parts.

5. The positive: WOW
    the negative: too pricey

6. 100$ isn't pricey for something with high quality materials like that, lol. Pricey is the Corsair 800D.

7. cayman diver

cayman diver TS Rookie

Any idea if these are stackable?! From the pics it appears they could be. Great looking case and appears to be plenty of room. Looks like I'll ned to get a couple to play with!

8. They are not stackable due to the buldge to hold the front panel grill and a 200mm fan

9. ROFLMAO, They DO STACK ! ! ! ! Retail box, right side, 3rd PIC down shows 3 of them stacked...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.