Cop a chic dress for my first date!

joytime360

hi, there. i am gonna have a date with a very charming guy. who knows, i've loved him secretly for so long! now i have an opportunity to date with him. so happy!! i wanna show the best side to him. does this Ann Taylor Women's Grecian Knit Jersey Dress suitable for first dating?? love this stuff, but i am not sure... plz give me some suggestions.

I suppose it can depend on age and where you're going, but I (as a dumb @!#) like it imo.
My best advice, is to not ask for fashion advice on a techforum, where there are many guys.

....oh no no no, nobody wears that high waisted bodice anymore, and this time of year you should get it in eggshell, champagne, or a light fawn.....oh dear....I've said to much. How bout them Mets!

I'll offer my 2₵ also...

I presume linking ad's through the forum must be quite lucrative for you, judging by the number of times you've spammed the forum boards...You could probably afford to go with this little number.
My advice...just get something that accentuates your attributes between your neckline and midriff, since thats where most guys are going to be looking...if he isn't, then chances are either the busboy has a better shot at him or you're from Indianapolis.

Thanks for pointing out joytime's history of spamming. I've banned them, but left this thread open for hilarity's sake :).

They don't have many if any "legit" posts, really. Those that aren't ad-related are just generic one-liners, probably so they blend in a bit. Apparently it worked, because they've been around spamming for quite a while heh.

Some recent examples: "i prefer xbox 360," "yeah,Alienware mx17 is a good choice," "i agree with you" and so on.

Does this mean I don't get to post this; "looks spiffy, just don't delude yourself into thinking it'll look good if you have to buy it in size 18"!

Back