Cou usage problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently bought a new pc say about 4months back. Its a amd dualcore 6000+ 3.ghz machine. Its got 2mb ram and a nvidia geforce 8400 512mb graphic card.
But the main problem with this machine is any game i am playing gets stuck in between after playing for some time,the cpu usage goes uptp 100 percent and stays there for say about 2 or 3mins and then comes back to normal. Again after some time the game gets stuck and the cpu usage is 100 percent. it happens for all the games i have played till date say nfs undercover,james bond quantum of solace,burnout paradise,call of duty 4 and so on.I have all my drivers and direct x uptodate but the problem still persists.Its really irritating and am not at all bng able to find out whats the problem.Would really be grateful if anybody could help me out
i have also tried playing the games after disabling the firewalls and the antivirus along with the nternet connection..but the results are the same.No other substantial proces is found running when the cpu gains 100% usage.Only the game itself take a huge sapce..plsss help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back