Counter Strike 1.6 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've downloaded a mod called Counter-Strike 1.6 NE ( New Era ), that makes the graphics better. The mod did what it sayd it will, but did something else too.. When more than 4 guys are performing the same acction and are in my range my game doesn't respond to my commands anymore.. untill someone stops that action.. I had this problem before but the only way to fix was to reinstall the windows, and I am tierd to reinstall this crap os over and over again.. and I was wondering if it's a registry clean tool that lets me choose the program that I want to clean.. or if someone knows how to identify the registrys of Counter Strike

Note: I do not use Steam because I don't like it, and the game it's installed on E:/Jocuri/Valve/Counter-Strike ( doesn't know if that helps.. but.. ) in case it's needed :p

I had this problem before but the only way to fix was to reinstall the windows

If you can't read please don't post, if I sayd that I HAD this problem BEFORE, then it means that I KNOW that uninstalling and reinstalling it won't solve this problem, and I've done that before thinking posting here..

And I've alreasy solved this problem.. as I sayd.. the only way is to reinstall the windows..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back