Counter strike problem need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffguy

My hard drive somehow deleted most of my games like halo and steam. now when i downloaded and installed steam again i tryed to run counter strike conditon zero. When i try to connect to a server the game just shuts it self down when it goes to precaching resources. Is it becuase its not done updatng the game? My compter used to be able to play it before but now its not. please help me on this.

Use XP 's restore point option or reinstall CS

You can Use XP 's restore pint option from Accessories->System tools-> System Resore. OR
Just reinstall CS & let Steam update it's Plateform files from net and after this Steam automatically start the Updating games, but stop that update if you have the backup of Steam updates.If not take a Update backup CD from a friend (this not illegal).
GOOD LUCK ! :cool:

I did do system restore it didnt restore any of my games! Is there any other way i can restore the files?

duffguy said:
I did do system restore it didnt restore any of my games! Is there any other way i can restore the files?
hey i have the same game and i did a restore the best thing to do is unrestore and if it doesnt work you may have to re-install it good Luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back