Counter Strike Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweakster

I wanna see screeies of top CS scores i know there will be cheat screenies and would prefrer if u admit to it being a cheat score!
We want 30+ scores ! No Altering screen shots either!

Sorry I am a bit of a *****:) Forgot to add the attachment. But here it is this time(at least I hope)

Attachments

• 3ds.gif
    3ds.gif
    36.2 KB · Views: 109
if someone could help me figure out why my mic disconnects in the game in Here i could post my amazing scores for you. But until then im just going to have to not amaze you...

SCOTS match on de_prodigy

Not a great score by me but a good team effort.
Rounds 12 - 1 as T
Rounds 17 - 1 as CT ;)

Attachments

• arriscs.jpg
    arriscs.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 67
Counter-strike is crap today

Who plays for the score is the biggest [ALL_POSSIBLE_BAD_THINGS_YOU_CAN_IMAGINE]

Attachments

• de_prodigy0000.jpg
    de_prodigy0000.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 31
When you respond to the thread, you can't use the quick reply box, you actually have to hit "Post Reply". Once you are there, toward the bottom there is a link where you can choose to attach a picture, but it can't be too large (if I am not mistaken). Then browse your computer and find it and choose ok. Finish your post and hit submit. Should be attached at the bottom.

screen00.jpg

Yeh I know its not counter strike :)

heh. I updated the picture, just finished a game where I DOMINATED!, 2 dudes dropped right from the start. So it was 2v2 rather than 3v3. Then that yellow dude was pretty good, he was toss and controlled 2 races. So I took his toss out, then went over to the other dude, then defeated yellow's terran.

Thanks poertner.

Ok, first score from aztec.

Damn I miss this game.

Attachments

• de_aztec0000.jpg
    de_aztec0000.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back