CPU Overclocking Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

nissanman

Hi all, does anyone know of any software that would let me overclock my CPU's clock speed? I would do it from my bios but that only lets me overclock the fsb and i dont want to do that. I wanna overclock my Pentium III 800Mhz cpu to 1Ghz and leave the FSB as 133Mhz.

Thanks, Nissanman

The FSB is already fast enough for me and i would rather the clock speed at 1Ghz then 800Mhz.

Is their anyway i can leave my fsb how it is and overclock my cpu clock via software and not the BIOS? I dont want to change the FSB, just the Clock.

Thanks, Nissanman

Why are you so stubborn about this FSB thing? If it is the only thing that will adjust, try it. Ask the internet your software question if no answers here.

nissanman

Try ClockGen. Just search it at google.com and you'll find it. Once installed, find info about your system using google and choose the correct clock for the clock setup. Then, use Clock Control to overclock your processor. But sometimes this raises both the FSB and mulitiplier.

If you don't want to change the FSB, try changing the multiplier.

ChrisLam said:
nissanman

Try ClockGen. Just search it at google.com and you'll find it. Once installed, find info about your system using google and choose the correct clock for the clock setup. Then, use Clock Control to overclock your processor. But sometimes this raises both the FSB and mulitiplier.

If you don't want to change the FSB, try changing the multiplier.
how can i find info about my system by google...plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back