CPU Overheat?

I got core i7 2600k at stock speed with stock heatsink fan, when im in gaming, the temp rose to 72-78'C. is this normal?

Its a bit high, but on a stock heatsink, that's to be expected. Try pushing some more cool air with fans over the CPU and a good exhaust out the top or back.

Front got 140? mm intake cooling fan, and im using asus AI Suite to speed up the cpu fan rpm, got a minor 2-4'C. Plus I dont want to spend any money(not now, maybe later) went it comes to cooling, any other suggestion on how to make it cooler?

Your fine, I would not worry about it much then, without actually adding fans or an aftermarket heatsink, your not going to see much of an improvement.

I would not worry, the max temp is higher than your hitting so you in a safe range.

Depends on the CPU and company, in general anything under 80c will be fine for your CPU, I believe the 2600k begins to throttle at 90c. As long as you keep it below 80c your fine.

I would recommend buying a CPU cooler like the Hyper 212 Evo since a hot CPU can have a shorter lifespan.

So, even if I want to buy a cpu cooler, will it be better if I buy a liquid cooler or fan cooler?
Any cooler would probably be better than the stock cooler. Which cooler you choose would really depend on your desires and how much you are willing to spend on the cooler.

There are two different classifications of water coolers, pre-built closed loops and loops you build yourself. The loops you build yourself are more expensive but cools better than pre-built. If your budget doesn't allow for spending more than $100, forget about building your own loop. If your budget does allow for building your own loop, this guide by dividebyzero will help you. The Watercooling Guide, From A to Z

Because you have a 2600K CPU, when you do finally get a decent cooler, you'll be able to increase system performance 20-30% by overclocking and still run cooler than you do now. Those chips are great performers that require very little vcore increase to run at 4.2 to 4.4 GHz. You are now 2 generations behind the latest CPUs, overclocking helps your system remain viable for longer.

Well upgrading to a new 1 is quite expensive, while overclocking is quite risky, even IF I bought a new fan cooler

I'm not over-clocking but I am glad I have a better cooler for my 2600K. At the time I purchased the ZALMAN CNPS10X Performa, it was $10 cheaper than it is now. I'm sure you can find a comparable cooler for less than I paid for mine. The Hyper 212 Evo is $35, which is $5 less than I paid for mine. The expense may seem like allot, but trust me when I say, it will give you peace of mind.

I will say this, almost every upgraded cooler will be a step up from the stock. The stock fans just really don't do enough for me to ever like then except on low end CPU's or non-unlocked CPU's. Your 2600k is unlocked and it seems a waste to put such a fancy processor with such a basic cooler. If you have the space, I would recommend a low end liquid cooler to grab some silent performance and keep your processor extra cool (Plus you can overclock easily if you like). Something like this, but I personally love liquid cooling so I always suggest it, but even a hyper 212 EVo is a good step up.

Well he does have a unlocked CPU, so a aftermarket cooler is necessary if he wants to take full advantage of his CPU.

On the prebuilt closed-loop, there is no maintenance. They are prebuilt and sealed for the purpose of eliminating maintenance.

I have heard some people complaining of calcification at the 3-5 year mark with closed loop water blocks. It could just be a bad batch for all we know.

4. There's no need to cajole him into spending money on a nice heatsink if he's not going to overclock his k processor.
We are not, he (or she) is obviously worried or he wouldn't be here asking questions. He has already been told the temps are not that threatening, but if he wants lower temps he will need to get a better cooler.

Back