Cpu temp running at 42* C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor

hi~ :)

My cpu is 42* C / 107* F Atm

But after running this game call lineage2/ CS temperature raise to 44* C

I wanna know if that temperature normal for my cpu?

Because sometime while playing some of those games on my pc it suddenly freeze up, I have to press reset to get back window to running normal.

:blackeye:

While playing Helbreath it raise to 44* C but when I alt + tab it bring back to 42* C

:cool:

44? thats nothing - on a hot day after playing UT2 mine got to almost 80 and still stable even with an overclocked graphics card! at 44 degrees temperature is not a problem!
i had the same problem when my PSU was on the way out - but it could easily be the graphics card or drivers or RAM or motherboard or just about anything

Steg

ty for the comments :)

I got other question, ;p

I planning to purchase and Radeon 9800 128 DDR ram video card.
But i currently ownin an Radeon 9000 serise 128 mb ram video card.

My computer are only for gameing, some1 is selling the 9800 for a round $270.00+ . Should I upgrade my current card with the 9800?

What is the pros and cons of those two video card, the Radeon 9000 128 mb ram and the Radeon 9800 128 ddr ram?

:blush:

9000 is a low end slow card :p it'll bee much faster with a 9800 pro the 9800 pro is in my opinion the best card out there(with the fx5900 having probs and stuff...) if you've got the money get it :D

here is a good link that explains the differences between the graphics cards
here
get a directx 9.0 compliant video card with multi sampling FSAA.

Cool! ty guys :)

My final question ;p

im newie to computer installing but argh what does this mean:"
RADEON 9800 Series of products requires connection to your PC's internal power supply for operation. Consult your system builder or OEM to ensure your system has an adequate power supply. Otherwise, ATI recommends a 300-Watt power supply or greater to ensure normal system operation where a number of other internal devices are installed. "

I think I got an 300w power supply, but what does it mean when
it say I need to "requires connection to your PC's internal power supply for operation" ?

Do I need to plug something to the internal power supply?

Originally posted by Mictlantecuhtli
Yes, the card has a standard molex connector like hdd's power connector.

thx Mict

The molex connector are similar to the extra fan alike right? I just could hook em up to those extra plug in connector I guess. Just wanna make sure its the right connector :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back