CPU Temp software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanslayer

I would like to download a free program to measure my cpu's heat. Does anyone know of one? I tried Everest Home Edition, but they just discontinued in on Dec 1. Any ideas?

If you have an Asus mobo, they have their own PCProbe program.
Otherwise the above Speedfan.
Mobo Monitor has also been discontinued.

Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure the tempature gauge is broken, as I've had the same reading for a week now. Thanks though.

Well, if you dont have to monitor the temperature the whole time - try SiSoft Sandra, it's free + it's synthetic test are great for measuring performance gains from tweaks :)

The only problem is - it reports the temperature every time you press refresh button on the CPU module, so you'll have to refresh it every time you want to check temeperature, it only takes a second, but still...

This tool wasn't made for temperature reading, but when I want to check my CPU temp I always use it - why install another program when this one can do all the temperature monitoring, just isnt that great looking or configurable and you must refresh it - for the basic temperature readout it's great, but wont get you anything more (I'm reffering to temp. monitoring, there's a ton of stuff in there :) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back