CPU thermo-meter placement???

Status
Not open for further replies.

erbg42w

i have recently purchsed the aerocool easy watch fan contoller and moniter but i am not sure where to place the little thermo-meter on the unit. I want to have one measuring my cpu temp one measuring my GPU temp and one measuring my HDD temp Where would i place the threee probes for this??

(me)

common guyz i need a answer my thermomter is sitting on my desk waiting to be installed becasue i dont know where do place the thermometers please respond asap...

ZOMG!!!!
This topic cant be that hard to answer shorly someome knows this and can just tell me where to place the probes on my cpu,gpu and hdd!!!

First of all, please be patient, as someone will respond. There is no need to get frustrated. The thermal probes should be placed on the heatsink of the CPU, as close to the base as possible. This doesn't mean that you should have to remove your heatsink and attatch it to the base. For the HDD, you should place those on one of you HDDs on the top.

sorry about that...thank you for responding...where should i place the thermomter for my graphics card though???

The thermal probe for the Graphics card can and should be usually placed on the back side of the graphics card. You have an 8800 GTS right? So what you do is locate the 4 screws that form a square. In the middle place the thermal probe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back