Creative audigy software is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

I have had some issues with the creative software that I use with my audigy 2ZS Gamer card. It all started when the dvd audio player kept causing my computer to blue screen. Even when I tried to uninstall it that happened. I had to go into safe mode to uninstall this program. Then I was going to go in and try and repair but it didn't work. So I was going to do and uninstall of the whole package but it would only get to 60% and then give me an error message. After many hours and a lot of crying I finally got it unistalled and reinstalled. Most of the programs work but the DVD audio player must be conflicting with something on my computer as it still won't install. When I tried it gave me the blue screen again. The other program is the speaker calibrator. I will click on it and the wheels turn but nothing comes up. I tried this several times and nothing. I later went in to process in task manager only to find spkrcal.exe listed many times. So it came up on the processes but didn't come on. The only way to get it off was to end process. What do you think I should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back