Creative vs Logitech

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jtickner1

Me and 1 of my friends think that Creative speakers are the way to go but a few of my friends have bought the Logitech X-530's and went around saying they were good, but being a creative man i went out and bought the Creative I-Trigue 3400's. i finally heard the supposed great audio quality of the logitechs and personally thought it sounded like crap, my creatives were alot better and i was just wondering what people thought Creative :) or Logitech :(

6 things determines how good a speaker sounds:

-Brand/Model
-Power output
-Frequency range/response
-the Room its in/where its located
-whats played through them
-what you can hear.

But thats just me nitpicking :D

Seriously.. some of my friends use Logitech z530 speakers and they do sound alright but unfortunately i don't know anyone in my imediate circle that has any creatives so i don't really have much of an idea of comparison, but i'm sure they're well made..

If you want some real sound and have the cash, go for some JBL or Alto speakers...

I have a creative sound card X-Fi range. Its all very good. Although have you seen the lastest logitech webcams, there amazing. they can change your face into a things like a dinosar or alien or a wizard. Or you can put a hat or something on ya head or some classes, you can move around on the screen and it will still stay on your head..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back