critical system errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI all.......
Can someone help me please:confused:

I think i have killed the PC yet again
Theres something happening that wont let me get into my music folder in my docs
The system just re-boots :hotbounce

Any suggestions other than a quick exit through the rearest window would be appreciated

i have a land mine flashing at the bottom of the screen and when i press it it tells me to d/l virus busters to clean it, but it dont work,its still there.
I have d/l music etc and put it in a folder in my docs.
I can get into my docs but when i try and get in the folder an old desktop pic i had comes up and seems to re-boot the system.
Hope that shines a little light on the subject for u....

Virus busters... that is some nasty spyware right there. please go here http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html and download spybot, it is free, update all the definitions, immunize your system, and run a FULL system scan ASAP. also, consider using the system settings protection it has called "tea timer", this prevents stuff like virus busters from taking over and changing things. if spybot does not clear it up, please post again, and we'll find you some more anti spyware programs that might help.

Cheers mate will give it a try and let u know

Just done the spybot thing and no joys
Have run virus busters,avg,mcafee, norton,A-squared, which used to be brill

But still buggered

ok, this sounds bad. try windows defender. i know it's from microsoft, but you need serious help here man.

also, a lot of people in this forum seem to like hijackthis. try it here http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/programs.php generate a log, and post the log here for us to diagnose

if you can't fix this somehow, you should definitely format your hard drive and reinstall windows asap. god only know what that spyware program is doing while it's living on your pc.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your thread to our security and the web forum.

Go and read this thread HERE, then post a HJt log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of zztoploader only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back