Crucial ATI Radeon9700Pro-Possibility long time ad Crucial would give one for review

Arris

Crucial ATI Radeon 9700 Pro-Possibility our sponser Crucial would give one for review

Just wondering if this might be at all possible as I would be very interested in the performance of this GPU running on Crucial 2.6ns ram. I imagine this would be a great card and I would be considering an upgrade to one if at the special 10% discounted online price (£236 in UK) it was found to be a very special pairing ;)

Just a thought since Crucial have been a sponser/advertiser since I came to 3ds/TechSpot. Maybe worth a try to see if they would consider it since I haven't seen any reviews of their version of the 9700 Pro anywhere yet... well I haven't looked but it only appeared on the website about a week ago...

We are in the talks with Crucial hopefully in order to receive one of their R9700 cards for evaluation :cool:

Thats great news. I'm sure if the card is good with crucial onboard then having a review and ads on Techspot should sell truckloads of them ;)

Its also at a nice price compared to most of the other R9700s i've seem at £270+ - £237.59 is pretty cheap

EDIT:- when I read it I missed that it Excluded VAT - knew it looked too good an offer

Now Crucial are offering the 9700 Pro for £226.79...
Vat: £39.69
Estimated Total due Crucial: £266.48

Well worth the cash!!!!

Back