Crucial memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you overclock

then you will have to roll the cas back to 2.5 to remain stable

cl2 is perfectly stable with my crucial memory. And so are much higher clock speeds.

cool, its pretty good value then, what with free delivery and stuff. I was just wondering, cos other manufacturers advertise their brand as cl2, but crucial have such a good repuatation, and yet advertise their ram with conservative timings. If its that good, why don't they advertise it at higher spec?

i have DDR3200 Crucial RAM - runs fine at 5-2-2-T2 (DDR 266 - faster overall data transfer rate than DDR333 because it is synced with my CPU fsb) and is also stable at 6-2-2-T2 (DDR 333) - i definatly recommend it!

Steg

ah, my procesor is a 2400 266fsb, but i decreased the multiplyer and upped the fsb to 333, but my no name 333 ram won't run at 333 stably in games, even with lame timings.
So i have it at 300mhz sync-ed with the processor at the mo till i can afford 2 sticks of high quality ram to run at 333 at least. Tis plenty fast enough, but I want more!!!

that's what she said

more...............more.....................................................more..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back