Crysis on a dell XPS 720

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper485

Hi i just bough a dell XPS 720 and was wondering how well it would run Crysis.

My hardware is:

-Intel® Core™ 2 Quad-Core Processor Q6600 (2.40GHz, 1066MHz, 8MB cache)

-SINGLE 768MB nVidia® GeForce® 8800 GTX graphics card

-3072MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x1024+2x512

If someone could tell me how well this will run and the graphics settings on my computer it would be great, thanks.

The game should run great on that system. You'll find that a mix of settings will work best on that system or any high end system for that matter. There are a bunch of reviews of the game on various systems. You should be able to easily clone the various game settings and get similar performance.

You are going to be able to play it well. How well depends on what resolution you are wanting to play it at.

My memory (from reading reviews and from my own system) tells me you'll be able to run it at 1680x1050 with most things on high and maybe a few on medium and a few on very high. With AA off.

I highly doubt you can run 1680x1050 (or better) with 4xAA and everything on Very High. Not because you have a bad system, just because Crysis taxes the very best hardware available right now.

One thing that concerns me is why you asked this question. You have to know you bought a good system, were you looking for validation for it? If not, then how did you not have an idea how Crysis would play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back