CS: Can't see text in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thewoosterisroot

So yeah, i bought counter-strike and condition zero (dl it), twice. BAsically, i can't see hardly any text in game, no messages, not the menus, nothing, just random symbols and such, help? The game works fine, except for that ;)

*note* I just recently purchase a completely new setup: The new pentium D 805 and a MSI (intel 945 gm2) mobo. I was wondering if that could have something with it (I'm using onboard video), as in, mabye my hardware is to new and doesn't suppor certain features/games. I've played a couple newer games, they ran fine mostly. Thanks guys :)

MSI mobo (intel 945 Gm2)
Pentium D 805 smithsfield core (2.66 ghz)
512 Corsair valueselect DDR2 667 pc 5300
300 seagate hd

It might not be your video card. It probably a virus that changed the language or just did that. I suggest reinstall your computer that should do it. But im not sayin it will work.

hmmm....Mabye, but i don't think so. I keep my computer exceptionally clean of viruses and such, and besides, it plays just about anything else just fine. It seems to be something very specific to Counter-strike, and besides, i've had to run windows repair a time or two already., heh, that sucked. But now my commpy is working just fine (mostly). So yeah, i really don't think it could be a virsus, possible i guess though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back