CS NEws 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condition Zero's going to come out soon ( like within 3 months) or so i've heard. If this is true, then CS 1.6 will come out at the same time.

Are things usually released after the US? I have never experienced this. That is kind of interesting, you would figure that they would distribute around the world at the same time.

Yeah, we in the UK usually get games a while after they have been out in Japan and USA.

Software works in this order for games...
Japan
USA
Europe & rest of the world.

I assume that since CS has such a strong following it would be impossible not to release it world wide simultaneously. I don't think europe would be too happy with "You do not have the correct version to play" type messages popping up when trying to connect to a CS server.

As far as I know CS:CZ and CS1.7 will be out in January at the EARLIEST. CS1.6 Should be out very soon i.e. within the next month, and so we can expect the net to freeze again.

Also, CS is released worldwide at the same time, so I would expect CS:CZ should also be.

y r u guys worried? fileplanet's gonna have the update, and so r a ton of other sites. You can download worldwide. (this does not apply to CZ)

I wouldn't say anyone is worried about the updates being done at different times for different parts of the world. For CS Mod it will be done for the whole planet at the sametime. Its more a sign of CS players anticipation of the next revision of this beloved multiplayer experience. I personally am looking forward to mastering the 5-7 and Riot shield combo...

Excellent. But unfortunately , my computer lags terribly when i play CS, so the only game where i don't lag is TFC, which is what i play mmore often. ( i do play CS sometimes though) >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back