Cs:s keeps crashing

By mooney12
Feb 10, 2016
Post New Reply
  1. Hi not sure where to post this. (Sory about double posts!)would really like some help on this issue.. I keep trying to play online but get crashes. So ill explain; before I wiped my computer it ran fine continuously. Now after wipe it crashes ever 15-20 mins on no matter what ingame graphical or driver running windows 10 64 bit. I have laptop with a6 amd apu radeon hd 8400m, which I know sucks but is enough for cs:s. The only thing I can think that changed after wipe was new crimson apu drivers. It just slows to a stutter then black screens to desktop. Any and all help is greatly appreciated
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

Blues screens? If yes, go to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post...
  3. mooney12

mooney12 TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 88

No blue screens. Game just freezes up and exits to desktop
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

It may just be a dying video card fault. If there is a fan on it is it clean and free of dust?
  5. mooney12

mooney12 TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 88

Yes, and it wasnt getting hot. I deleted cstrike folder and verified integrity and redownloaded some files. Its fixed :)