Cs:s keeps crashing

mooney12

Hi not sure where to post this. (Sory about double posts!)would really like some help on this issue.. I keep trying to play online but get crashes. So ill explain; before I wiped my computer it ran fine continuously. Now after wipe it crashes ever 15-20 mins on no matter what ingame graphical or driver settings.im running windows 10 64 bit. I have laptop with a6 amd apu radeon hd 8400m, which I know sucks but is enough for cs:s. The only thing I can think that changed after wipe was new crimson apu drivers. It just slows to a stutter then black screens to desktop. Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Blues screens? If yes, go to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post...

It may just be a dying video card fault. If there is a fan on it is it clean and free of dust?

Yes, and it wasnt getting hot. I deleted cstrike folder and verified integrity and redownloaded some files. Its fixed :)

Back