ctrl alt delete wont work and i get b.exe error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not really sure why this happened but anyways ctrl alt delete doesnt work at all and any time i restart it get a b.exe error and it gets all slow but it eventually clears up and goes fast but ctrl alt delete never works here is my HJT log if anyone has a good idea please feel free to say anything.

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of rbuice only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hello rbuice and welcome to Techspot.

As Howard as said, don't copy and paste HJT log files. Save them to a note pad and upload it as an attachment.

Regards Jase :wave:

FYI- This is the worm that gives a b.exe error on startup, disables task manager, and restart limewire.. Ctrl/Alt/Del takes the user to the Task Manager- same as right click on Taskbar> Task Manager. This is why it isn't working. Follow through with the \HijackThis log help.

The current status of your anti-virus program is in question.

The sooner you get your HJT,AVG Anti-spyware and Combofix logs uploaded the sooner we can find out your problem.

Do as exactly as rik as said.

Regards Jase :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back