Custom Computers- Lets see some pics!

TheDrizzle50

Hey all, I wanted to see what everyone has for a computer here (besides the descriptions). Post some pics of your computer here and get some bragging rights (or some sympathy =D).

02-24-07_0021.jpg

its not much for a custom computer but i am running 3 monitors on my own little wireless network using maxivista to access secondary pc from primary(no more switching keyboards/mouse)

Here is what I have....
25944611lx2.png
37161556xe7.png
14226050ct8.png

92113529ho5.png
33720833jk7.png
26449478tc3.png

Can't even use the mobo and graphics cards yet...still have some upgrading to do..
New SLi ready PSU
couple SATA drives
2GB Corsiar 800mhz memory
...with that, them i'm all set :cool:

your gonna have one nice setup when its finished, i would go all out if i had the extra cash laying around too bad that not the case:(

Drizzle you actually bought 2 8800s? Lol that's cool

Nice setup by the way, If I had my camera i'd show you all 4 of my computers in my room, All hooked up playing different games at the same time :D

TheDrizzle50 said:
Very nice set-up for the monitors you have there. :-D
it dose the job, i was just getting tired of looking at my extra monitor taking up space so i put it to good use:)

yeah extra monitors are awesome!!

-For those of you w/o cameras, you should find one =D. I'm anxious to see some more setups!! :)

I have the AMD Athlon X2 5200+, am getting 2GB of corsair 800mhz, getting some huge drives and (somewhere down the line) getting a physics card.

G3UbuntuInstall2.jpg

That was during my Ubuntu install on that G3 tower, but I couldn't get the drive in that comp to read my burned ubuntu disk, so I had to temporarly attach another drive, ugly situation.

Don't have a pic of my entire setup right now, maybe I'll post if I take one.

bedroomcomps.jpg

Seriously. Every picture so far sweeps the floor with me. The most I can say is that I have better speakers than most of the pictures.

I only have 1 computer in my room, it's monitor isn't anything special, the keyboard isn't either, the mouse is mildly special, and the chair is pretty standard :(. Maybe the only truly special thing is the stack of ~70 CD/DVD's on my desk. The top of the stack is the always great Unreal Tournament 2004 :D

Yeah...lol. I just have a little 180w Subwoofer and speaker set (You can see the woofer under the printer in my pics). You should see the new car im getting too!! SHIZNIT

Some great advice SNGX1275:
Destroy that friggin MAC immediately.

Man you guys have like 4 Pcs..i only have 2 and they are in separate rooms. Man so what do you do with all of them?

Back