Custom PC keeps turning on and off

Mmm my pc which I am building just turns on for 6 seconds and off for 6 seconds. I dont have a CPU a GPU or storage so I only have RAM a mother board a CPU cooler and a corcair AX760 I have tryed unpluging one ramstick both RAM sticks and the outher RAM stick I have inpluged the lithiam battery for 15 minuts and the same happend I have tripple cheaked everything is pluged in Note I am 15 years old and this is my first pc I have built.

Try removing the motherboard from the case and place it on a piece of cardboard or wood. Install 1 RAM stick in the proper slot for using only 1 RAM module. Connect the power supply. The CPU must me installed for the computer to boot

Try removing the motherboard from the case and place it on a piece of cardboard or wood. Install 1 RAM stick in the proper slot for using only 1 RAM module. Connect the power supply. The CPU must me installed for the computer to boot

I will do this thanks for replying I dont have my CPU yet but have I do enough money so I will try this when I get it: possobly in a weak. Thanks

Back