Custom PC won't Post

Hello

recently I purchased these parts for my first custom PC build.
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/WY6bzM

The short story is the PC didn't/doesn't post...

when I turn it on...
-The EZ Debug light for the CPU and DRAM lights up (white).
-The case fans, CPU fan, both GPU fans, PSU fan all run perfectly.
-Ironically, all 4 ram stick's LEDs light up as if they were working, yet like I said the debug light came up for them
-the monitor doesn't react at all (its plugged into an outlet and to the PC through a DVI-D dual link cable)

What I did (if it even matters):
-place CPU into socket, fits perfectly, no troubles
-placed a small drop of Nt-H1 thermal paste onto the CPU
-placed the CPU cooler heat sink and screwed it into place, fits perfectly, snug
-placed fan onto the cooler's heat sink and plugged the fan cable into the appropriate pins
-placed the 4 8Gig Ram sticks into the slots, fits well, a bit loose but I'm very confident its firmly in the slots
-put I/O shield in
-placed motherboard into case, screwed all 8 screws holding it down
-placed GPU into the x16 slot, fits well, used the case screws to hold it into place
-placed PSU into place with 3 screws, fits perfectly
-placed HDD and SSD into their places, fits well
-Connected ATX power cable, CPU power cable, system fans 1 and 2, PCI-e power cable for GPU, 2 SATA power cables to Drives, HD audio cable
-connected SATA data cables from motherboard to both drives (one cable has a 90 degree mount which is connected tightly (but I don't think its causing any problems)
-connected power cables for front I/O (HDD LED, Power LED, Reset switch, and power switch)
-turned PC on and the above problem is present :/

I don't know what I did wrong, I've been troubleshooting for many hours now and I'm wondering if I have any faulty parts, if I do I have no idea which one it could be.

If you need any additional info please let me know!!

Thanks for any help I happen to get

Is the CPU power cable and the top left of the motherboard seated snugly? That got me once. Any post error beeps?

Is the CPU power cable and the top left of the motherboard seated snugly? That got me once. Any post error beeps?
Ya I checked that 3 times. It turns out the MSI X370 SLI PLUS isn't compatible with the ram I got (at 3000mhz) My friend brought over some of his ram and it posted PERFECTLY. So I replaced my ram for some cheaper stuff ;).

Thanks for the reply though, the CPU power cable got my friend once too.

Well, that is a good end to the story.
At times, I have had a new system fail to boot, so I pulled out ram sticks, and just put one stick in there, and got new build to boot - then once set up, shut it all down, put 2nd stick, and had everything fine going forward.

Back