TechSpot

CyanogenMod breaks past 10 million installation milestone

By Jos
Dec 23, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. CyanogenMod is pushing ahead with its plan to become the third largest mobile platform. According to the company’s official stats page, the custom Android ROM has now been installed on over 10 million devices, up from around 8 million back...

Read more
  2. backo

backo TS Member Posts: 58   +8

I've been using it for the almost 3 months and loving it so far... actually my Galaxy S3 is like a new phone everything works faster, batter life is significantly improved and I like the "stock" look much more. All in all amazing job by the CyanogenMod team. I can't believe that Samsung (or another of the big android players) hasn't hired these guys. I mentioned Samsung because TouchWiz is in a pretty bad shape. It's useful (for the most part) but very slow and laggy.
  3. I have jelly bean on my Galaxy S1, and it only officially support the version 2.3.
  4. I just installed 10.2 because I was unable to upgrade from ICS on my HTC One X. I love it so far except that the camera is not the best (another story)
  5. Rishad

Rishad TS Rookie

iPhone4s, iPhone5, Galaxy s3 are very fast and user friendly.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.