Damn those exceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth8000

when i play a few games, i hyave alot of exceptions detected or this *** has encounterd a problem and needs to shut down, any help with this problem, please!!

well that was no help, but cool, thnx anyhow, as for the minidumps, i have none!!, the system was disabled for some reason :knock:

oh well, if you know anything about drivers, please look at my query in the driver section, as this is my main concern, thnx again!! :angel:

Right click my computer and select properties, then the advanced tab. Under startup and recovery, click settings. Make sure under write debugging information, it is set to write a small 64K minidump. Also make sure the overwrite existing file is not ticked. You can also untick the box that says automatically restart. Click ok/apply/ok and restart your computer.

Now when windows crashes, you should see a BSOD telling you what caused the crash. Also, Windows should now write a minidump to the folder C:\windows\minidump.

Regards Howard :)

thanks for the information, already done that, vigilante helped out.....if you know anything about drivers can u have a look at my driver problem on the driver forum, thnx in advance, its a gforce 4 ti problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back