damn u vob damn u

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealedcircle

hey

here's the sit rep i have a killer computer at work used to play snowboarding and bike video's. i can use dvd decrypt to put the movie's on the computer but i need a player that would allow me to have multiple movie's on the play list right now we use cyberlink powerdvd but it only plays a playlist if the files are in a multi media format.

what i need is a program to copy the dvd's to the computer in a wma or divx format or a program that can play multiple vob filed movie's
k so this is what i origanly had to say now this is it in simple terms i think i need a media program that can play both vob and multi media files in a playlist format not a single movie at a time i'm running snowboard video's for 12 hr's and want a random list of video's playing i have the ability to put the movie's on the computer i just need the right player VLC work's kind of is there any thing better

and thanks sngx1275 ur reply put me in the right direction i just need a better shove

matt

Take a look at VLC and see if it will do what you need. I know it will handle vobs just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back