TechSpot

Danger: Spyware :/

By Sereklaw
Nov 18, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all im new at this but i was hoping u could help me.
    I booted up my PC the other day and downloaded a crack search site, but after i had d/loaded it i got big red screen appear and a black box in the middle Saying:

DANGER: SPYWARE

Full system scan results:
    > 3 Spyware infections
    >27 Spyware trcks
    >95 Adult-orientated websites tracks
    >3 Programs with probable keylogging activity

Windows recommends you the following software products to keep your PC safe:

RazeSpyware

I have tried almost everything to rid myself of this damn menace, running search and scan , deleting in safe mode and a host of other crap. I am close to just re-installing my machine, but as i did that only 1 month ago i really dnt wanna do it all again. If anyone has any advice they can give me i be REALLY grateful...damn PC's. Or rather damn my limited knowledge:D
  2. IronDuke

IronDuke TS Rookie Posts: 1,267

3. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 8,165

I'd rather say: stupid, ignorant, irresponsible, illegal etc.

Go BUY the software that you like, don't STEAL it by using cracks!
  4. Sereklaw

Sereklaw TS Rookie Topic Starter

Actually blackstuff a no-cd crack aint illegal, i HAVE the original of the game i needed a crack for, i just cant be assed changing discs all the time, so get ya facts rite fool!!
  5. patio

patio TS Maniac Posts: 700

First off if you have the original there is no need for a crak of any kind...

Second throwing around insults won't make you very popular here.
    Afterall you were asking for help, no ?
    :mad:

patio. :cool:
  6. Sereklaw

Sereklaw TS Rookie Topic Starter

Look, i dnt have to explain myself to u!!! I wanted the crack so i did not have to constantly change CD's when wanting to change games. And yes i was asking for help, but i dont get on well with being called names myself, so im bound to retaliate. Thx to IronDuke for responding without insult but im outta here. I dnt need to be on a site where peeps feel a NEED to impose their moral beliefs on others, again ty IronDuke and other 2 blokes need to get a life and get tfacts rite,so no worries ya wont be hearing from me again. seeya. :D
  7. patio

patio TS Maniac Posts: 700

Seeya...

patio. :cool:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.