Darn b111.exe issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have contracted the b111.exe virus as well as a couple of variants b103 and b104. I am including my HJT log. I have been reading about this for a week or so and have not had any luck getting rid of it. ANY and all help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks again,
CBenslay

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of cbenslay only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I haven't gotten any error messages regarding the b111.exe all day... I ran SuperAdBlocker and it deleted something called Updater.exe yesterday. I did get an error message that Updater.exe could not run when I first turned on the computer this morning, but haven't received that message again and everything seems to be working OK...

Anyway, here are my logs. Thanks alot for your assistance!

Chuck

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = https://register.hp.com/servlet/WebReg.servlets.ProdReg1Servlet?appID=java_wreg_ wreg_genpg&modelID=PF101U&product_full_name=Pavilion%20zx5000&PROD_SERIAL_ID=CND 42621R3&PURCH_DT_MONTH=08&PURCH_DT_DAY=07&PURCH_DT_YEAR=2004&gwCountry=US&langua ge=EN&prodOS=011

O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll (file missing)

O4 - Startup: Shortcut to Outlook 2003.lnk = ?

O4 - User Startup: Shortcut to Outlook 2003.lnk = ?

O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Reboot your system.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of cbenslay only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back