Data downloading stops - suspecting malware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrreh

Hello.

I'm looking for help with a strange problem, that started occuring recently on my computer. When I'm connected to the Internet, during downloads my data transfer suddenly stops for a few seconds, all transfers are cancelled.

It isn't visible when I'm browsing through the websites, but when I'm downloading files from the Internet, or movies on YouTube it gets worse: after a minute of downloading the transfer stops, and never resumes. I have to do it manually, but then after ~1 minute everything repeats.

First I thought that my ISP was to blame. But a week later I moved to a different location, and used a connection provided by a completely different company - nothing has changed.

So now I suspect that something is wrong with my computer/software. Maybe some kind of malware?

I've done all the 15 steps of cleaning my system, described in the sticky topic. I'm attaching all three log files: ComboFix, AVG and HijackThis.

AVG Anti-Rootkit didin't detect any rootkits on my system.

Thanks in advance for all the help, and advice!

Help, somebody? Anyone?

Maybe somebody could only check my HijackThis and ComboFix logs, because it looks like there are a lot of bad things there.

Please?

The 2 entries in your AVG antispyware log need to be deleted before we can continue.

This thread is for the use of Zyrreh only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks for reply!

I've done what you said and run a full scan with AVG Anti-spyware one more time, and it didn't detect anything this time.

So I attach only fresh ComboFix and HijackThis logs.

No one willing to help? Only to check the HijackThis and Combofix logs?

Please... I don't know what to do with my jamming Internet connection. It really drives me crazy.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O16 - DPF: {E5EE81D5-C49F-45E5-B42F-0B7AEEDD047C} (Druk Control) - http://lpstudent.lexpolonica.pl/lexpolonica/printTempl/export.cab

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your computer.

Other than the above, your logfiles look clean.

Are you still having problems?

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Zyrreh only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back